Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can't decide to go on the boat with friends or hang out at the pool with friends. It is very tough to make all these decisions. We will probably hang out at the pool all day ,then go to dinner on the boat. That makes the most sense. :cool:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no 14 people on holiday at work this week so i was on the tools till 11am lol and i worked all day yesterday ,tired already and its only monday lol
Sorry, mate. I am heading home on the train right now. 6am-ish here.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
go on rub it in lol

was just reading some of your tank thread ,looks like you are having a few problems ,hope it all come good mate
They are opportunities to grow. Apparently I have a lot of growth ahead. Hopefully the tank has a good amount as well.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, the day is getting wacky,I had a car in the fast lane (normal is 80mph) driving 45 and he cut across 3 lanes and was sideswiped by a large suv and kept going. Then I walk into a breakdown at the factory were everyone is a expert and tries to fix it and Im left to clean up the wreckage. I left and started the coffee, Ill let them stew for awhile and do the job manually.
Hey its Monday I can be grouchy

Back