Good Morning!

We can't decide to go on the boat with friends or hang out at the pool with friends. It is very tough to make all these decisions. We will probably hang out at the pool all day ,then go to dinner on the boat. That makes the most sense. :cool:
 
You are late. Sluggish Monday?
no 14 people on holiday at work this week so i was on the tools till 11am lol and i worked all day yesterday ,tired already and its only monday lol
 
no 14 people on holiday at work this week so i was on the tools till 11am lol and i worked all day yesterday ,tired already and its only monday lol
Sorry, mate. I am heading home on the train right now. 6am-ish here.
 
Sorry, mate. I am heading home on the train right now. 6am-ish here.
go on rub it in lol

was just reading some of your tank thread ,looks like you are having a few problems ,hope it all come good mate
 
go on rub it in lol

was just reading some of your tank thread ,looks like you are having a few problems ,hope it all come good mate
They are opportunities to grow. Apparently I have a lot of growth ahead. Hopefully the tank has a good amount as well.
 
Good morning, the day is getting wacky,I had a car in the fast lane (normal is 80mph) driving 45 and he cut across 3 lanes and was sideswiped by a large suv and kept going. Then I walk into a breakdown at the factory were everyone is a expert and tries to fix it and Im left to clean up the wreckage. I left and started the coffee, Ill let them stew for awhile and do the job manually.
Hey its Monday I can be grouchy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new