Good Morning!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@siggy I don't have a picture at the moment, but this is what my PC looks like :D
1564000551013.png

But I don't see a turbo button ;Yawn

I'll add that mine has a button shaped like an alien head. I feel bad, every time I turn it on I gotta punch the little dude in the face;Stig;Blackeye 20190724_180846.jpg

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to go boating today. It's a requirement of retirement. Laying around, floating behind the boat tethered so I don't float away from the floating shrimp cocktail, pina colada's and my vintage Linda Ronstadt music with a little In A Godda Divida thrown in to keep me awake.

It's a tough life. :cool:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to go boating today. It's a requirement of retirement. Laying around, floating behind the boat tethered so I don't float away from the floating shrimp cocktail, pina colada's and my vintage Linda Ronstadt music with a little In A Godda Divida thrown in to keep me awake.

It's a tough life. :cool:

Honestly, I don't know how you do it Paul ;Smuggrin

mshonk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone.
I have been absent as of recent. My family was in. I am the youngest of 6 boys plus we all have children so its been a funfilled past week. Plus I am tirelessly building an ecommerce website in my spare time. @WVNed congrats! @EmilyXLC my sentiments exactly!

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back from our road trips to Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon & couple other national parks in both Utah, Nevada & Arizona. It was very hot ... 111˚F - 127.4˚F (44˚C - 53˚C) but hot and dry which I don't really mind. I dislike humidity environment even though I'm originally from the equatorial region.

USA is a beautiful place for road trips!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WVNed what exactly is a pawpaw tree?

It is a native tree that grows in forests here that bears a sweet fruit.
IMG_1162-X2.jpg

This one is growing 30 feet from the house and is the largest one I have ever seen. I didn't even recognize it. The ones I have seen in the past grow under a forest canopy and are a single trunk with few branches each with 6-8 large leaves. They usually only grow 2 - 4 fruits that are usually eaten by wildlife.
We looked and there are more down the hill where the fruits from this one have grown. They are still small though.
IMG_1165-L.jpg

They seem to be pretty rare in this part of the state. I encountered them on Boy Scout trips to other parts of the state a long time ago.

The pawpaw is a patch-forming (clonal) understory tree found in well-drained, deep, fertile bottom-land and hilly upland habitat, with large, simple leaves. Pawpaw fruits are the largest edible fruit indigenous to the United States (not counting gourds, which are typically considered vegetables rather than fruit for culinary purposes, although in botany they are classified as fruit).[3]

Pawpaw fruits have a sweet, custardish flavor somewhat similar to banana, mango, and pineapple, and are commonly eaten raw, but are also used to make ice cream and baked desserts.

SammieT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 26.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back