0   0   0

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1565713082289.png
I wish the builders association would get together and require a nailer above and around windows knowing curtain rods will be installed. My wife likes to pretend shes an Interior designer, that means new curtains & rods. Then the drywall blows out and I have to patch and repaint the wall :mad:

BTW ....@Captain Quint Hope all is well
It is code in our area to frame with 2x6 and have a header above the window cut outs. perhaps, the window was a quick remodel before you bought the house?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s the smallest piece of live rock I could find at the lfs yesterday. I wanted to put something in my new tank to start the cycling. All my current rock has corals on it already. And I haven’t ordered a light yet. Whoops. :)
95B864EC-A3BA-4B67-95BE-828E0024C0D1.jpeg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take a taser over pepper spray any day. I've been a deputy for 13 years and have been sprayed way to many time by fellow deputies.
I’ve been electrocuted too many times to count. I also love to eat spicy. I’ll take a spray any day ;Hurting

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of out adjoining Parishes, yes parishes. I'm from Louisiana and we dont have County we have parishes. Same thing just louisiana has to be different and call it something else.

Ne ways.

One of the other local agencies had a deputy in roll call spark testing his taser and forgot to remove the cartridge. he ended up hitting the guy next to him in the face with both probes.

So i better never see this day because there will be serious payback repurcution. Lol

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all. Got about 15 bags of corals from the frag tank for the AIO at work. Needs less to say, I might not get much done today lol.
If you’re glueing then in, you’ll go home Edward-gluehands. Can’t recall a time where I glued more than 3 and ended up with glue hands

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of out adjoining Parishes, yes parishes. I'm from Louisiana and we dont have County we have parishes. Same thing just louisiana has to be different and call it something else.

Ne ways.

One of the other local agencies had a deputy in roll call spark testing his taser and forgot to remove the cartridge. he ended up hitting the guy next to him in the face with both probes.

So i better never see this day because there will be serious payback repurcution. Lol
It almost came to blows with a guy over the pepper spray. 3 days in a row...he was 6'5" and such a big baby. I sprayed under his cruiser door handle. Oops.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back