Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Afternoon everyone! I'm about a half an hour from RAP. Had to stop at a oasis to stretch my legs. Back on the road I go!

Be safe and provide updates when you can!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We went to this very cool restaurant on the Ocean Last night. This was the closest restaurant I have ever seen on the water that was not a boat. The windows are "foggy" because the salt water is practically crashing on them and they have to wash them every day. (every hour would be better) It was to rough to get out there because you would get washed away as the waves go under the place.

The food was fantastic and the Chef just got in from Italy the night before with new recipes.

It is about a half hour from my house and I will be going there quite often. :cool:

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! Head finally hit the pillow at 1am. Took three hours just to drive through ohare international picking up Daniel for RAP. Traffic is NUTS!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning

The angel is in the acclimation box. I put him in there last night. No one is even looking at him.
My crab trap caught nothing. I will try again tonight.

I would love to see RAP but I think a trip into Chicago is beyond my capabilities right now.

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting dumped on by the outskirts tropical storm Nestor currently. :confused:
I hope all in the storms path are ok today. Weather Channel said there were some tornadoes there last night. We have those here but not tropical storms, lol. Stay safe!

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope all in the storms path are ok today. Weather Channel said there were some tornadoes there last night. We have those here but not tropical storms, lol. Stay safe!

Yeah currently we are under tornado watch here in Tampa, but I was raised in Kansas city, so I know all about them twisty fellas.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm used to hurricanes, tropical storms, and strong winds in a straight line, but not so much tornadoes. We had some touch down here in the area and they picked up vehicles, took off one several roofs, and took down several trees. We are fine and had no damage personally, but lots of rain.

...oh and good morning.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It looks like the clowns are trying to figure out how to get on the merry-go-round! :)

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon everyone! Went to the birthday party and it didn't last long because our daughter was being really shy and didn't want to stay. Hopefully boo at the zoo for trick or treating goes better tomorrow. I know she is missing a family member right now so she has been extra shy lately. I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%

Back