Good Morning!

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay Monday yay. Ran out of beer yesterday, so there's that.. Tried my wife's Roscato, nope. Haven't left the house in 12 days, so I guess it's time to try this Click N Go shopping at Festival Foods :D
Wait, you had beer.. Genius!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay Monday yay. Ran out of beer yesterday, so there's that.. Tried my wife's Roscato, nope. Haven't left the house in 12 days, so I guess it's time to try this Click N Go shopping at Festival Foods :D

You haven't left the house in 12 days and just ran out of beer? You must have had 1/2 of your garage stacked with it. Anything less and you'd be giving Wisconsinites a bad name! ;)

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much for the
You haven't left the house in 12 days and just ran out of beer? You must have had 1/2 of your garage stacked with it. Anything less and you'd be giving Wisconsinites a bad name! ;)

Yeah, we have a full size beer fridge in the basement lol. Plus I had some whiskey to go through as well :p

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much for the

Yeah, we have a full size beer fridge in the basement lol. Plus I had some whiskey to go through as well :p

Are the liquor stores deemed essential? I know gun and ammo stores are now.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh oh it's Tuesday! Day 21 of being shut indoors. Oh what wonderful things can I find to do today? Or as my wife is calling it, what kind of trouble can I get myself into.

Good Tuesday morning everyone!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another day of quarantine! God this is soo much fun! Only thing I think I'm getting accomplished is getting the new couch well broke in with my butt prints. lol

I did manage to empty my sump, pull it out of the cabinet, get all equipment, and sump cleaned up. Might try to move the RO/DI unit today so I can stop the mold on my bathroom ceiling from the RO/DI line sweating.

Another day, another dollar. Good morning all!

tho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Good Morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat.

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"

"All of them at once," said Bilbo.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back