Good Morning!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all ,forget about the hair ,its the hat that stops the skin break,trust me,i 've been there, many of stars and goose eggs:)

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good morning to everyone! I’m so bored to be at home all the time and almost all places are closed, ugh. However, my LFS is still open and everyone knows what that means hehe

C49FCCC6-DFCD-4262-AB8C-0066D6A88EFE.gif

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see, another day, another dollar. Old saying that might apply if 1/2 the country wasn't out of work.

On a good note, my wife has lupus which is treated with hydroxychlorequine(sp?), the local pharmacist ordered in 2 extra bottle when they found out it might help with covid(perks of living in a small comunity with less then 500 full time residents), so she wouldn't run out for her. She will have plenty for the next several months!

Bonus is if it does end up being the miracle cure, I got some for myself free of charge!

Anyways....

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!!!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lets see, another day, another dollar. Old saying that might apply if 1/2 the country wasn't out of work.

On a good note, my wife has lupus which is treated with hydroxychlorequine(sp?), the local pharmacist ordered in 2 extra bottle when they found out it might help with covid(perks of living in a small comunity with less then 500 full time residents), so she wouldn't run out for her. She will have plenty for the next several months!

Bonus is if it does end up being the miracle cure, I got some for myself free of charge!

Anyways....

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!!!
That's why community matters! Love this!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, spent many easters snowmobiling.

My sister in law just recently moved to Minnesota(literally like 2 miles from the CAN border), and I would't want to trade weather with her. The UP of michigan is right horizontal to me geographically speaking.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back