Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!

As the great philosopher Vin Diesel said: "With age, you get to a place where you don't want to knock people out. You just want to give people a hug."

I must be getting old...

InternetHug.gif
 
They call it Stormy Monday......
:cool:
That's a new one, now I have seen Stormy Daniels.......ah.....on the news that is :rolleyes: Have a pleasant Monday folks
 
The food magically appears in the trough. It is so wonderful. They care for us so much.
proxy-image
 
Mornin, y'all.

Finally getting to close on our Florida home this Friday!!!!
Don't miss NJ one stinkin bit.

Now comes the unpacking of the POD......
UGH!!!

But, once we're settled in, I plan on getting a build thread started.

-cap
 
I found a secret source of new bacteria strains. The water inside old mower tires when you demount them off the rims. Perhaps I will get super powers, or diarrhea.

Probably the latter.
61150584604__F2FE6F5F-11C6-461A-A159-201418316999-L.jpg

The poor Cub went lame on me.
 
Morning everyone! Gloomy day here, cold and rainy BUT; I got my above ground garden built yesterday. Just need to wait for warmer dry weather to get it put in it's final resting place.
 
Morning everyone! Gloomy day here, cold and rainy BUT; I got my above ground garden built yesterday. Just need to wait for warmer dry weather to get it put in it's final resting place.
Depressing weather ! My raised bed became a site for chicken coop LOL

1589818359979.png
 
I hope so! My bass and amp come tuesday :D
what is the first riff going to play after tuning ? i am going to pm you my guess ,no cheating honor system ,look after reply :cool:
 
It's highly unlikely you'll guess the first song i'll play lol
 
So I got your PM, I haven't looked at it yet, am I suppose to wait to look or how does this game work
 
lol ..ok tell us or pm me,then look :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new