Good Morning!

thank God for today! even if it is Friday, lol. i just realized i haven't put fuel in the car since April 26. That was the only time i fueled in April. That day I drove from Dayton, Oh to Athens, OH and back to pick up my son's dog, Ozymandias. I might break out to lake Erie for some Walleye fishing.

IMG_6645.jpeg IMG_1368.jpeg
 
Happy Friday all! It has been a loooooong 4 day work week... including nearly a whole day of lost productivity because I decided it would be fun to dump my whole cup of coffee on my work laptop's keyboard.

My Apogee SQ-520 came yesterday (picked it up on sale over the weekend!) so I have a date this weekend! Finally going to be able to get an idea of my PAR readings and start fine tuning them!
 

Oh sure. It's all fun and games until you're the one in the water and you see a fin! :eek:

Been there. Let's just call it a brief moment for self reflection followed by laundry.
 
Morning everyone! It's almost the weekend!!
 
Happy Friday all! It has been a loooooong 4 day work week... including nearly a whole day of lost productivity because I decided it would be fun to dump my whole cup of coffee on my work laptop's keyboard.

My Apogee SQ-520 came yesterday (picked it up on sale over the weekend!) so I have a date this weekend! Finally going to be able to get an idea of my PAR readings and start fine tuning them!

The keyboard incident is unfortunate, but congratulations on the PAR meter - that is exciting!
 
Good morning everyone!

SmellFriday.gif
 
Good Morning!
I am actually having five "other" people in my house today. Final interview for permanent pastor (who flew here from Paris along with only 8 other passengers on a 777).

Wet outside, so opening all windows/doors spacing out seats, blah blah. Cannot believe I am nervous about this but I am. So ready for even a small bit of normalcy. Maybe this will help.
 
good morning all.....thinking about building an ark ,this weekend,is it ever going to stop raining??
 
Good morning. I was putting the Tunze 6155s in the tank and petting the cat. Now I need to go modify the tops for the wires.
I cleaned part of the back to mount the pumps. Bah, now I want to do it all.
 
Good afternoon.
Today is part 1 of my daughters 2 part high school graduation. Everyone has a assigned time to drive through to get diploma cover. Not sure what that means, just getting cover not the actual diploma yet? Part 2 is tomorrow for the virtual graduation ceremony and tassel turning event.
 
Good afternoon.
Today is part 1 of my daughters 2 part high school graduation. Everyone has a assigned time to drive through to get diploma cover. Not sure what that means, just getting cover not the actual diploma yet? Part 2 is tomorrow for the virtual graduation ceremony and tassel turning event.

As bizarre as it may seem, congratulations to your daughter on achieving this milestone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new