Good Morning!

Those live sales are dangerous lol

Yes they are, and I can't stay away from them!! ;Shamefullyembarrased I remember when I started out 12 years ago, it was so much harder to buy nice pieces of coral, shipping was ridiculous, coral prices could be ridiculous, etc.
 
Mornin Yall!
Well after cutting up the branches that fell two nights ago, we've decided to take the entire tree down. It's a rather large maple.
We had planned on taking it down anyway as it has a crack doing right down the center of it from the Y of the tree almost all the way to the base. So eventually that tree is going to split into two. But with the big storm we had two nights ago, it caused the tree to split even more, I can fit my whole hand in the tree! :oops:
So before she falls and takes out my garage in the process, were going to drop her and cut her up.
had an Ash like that during Ike. Did split. got the boat moved before it landed in the driveway.
 
I’ve finally told my suitcases there will be no vacation this year. Now I’m dealing with the emotional baggage.
 
Wish i can say beautiful as severe storms on the way. 300g acrylic arriving by morning!!
Yes another tank!! This will be for the fish ive wanted but couldn’t have due to coral in the tank getting eaten!!
Angels, harlequin Tusk, triggers and an eel.etc.
 
Good Morning
We are going to go meet the grandkids this weekend.
2020060219545107--1228634566633847635-Resized_20200602_195303-M.jpg
 
Happy Friday! Time to kick up your heels!

GoatJump.gif
 
Good Morning World! Aww sad it’s still Friday :( Such a beautiful day in our little paradise! Still getting up making some breakie and going for a nice little run. Happy for the weekend to start!

59EA5E4A-6592-48D5-9F86-63DD2D8CC4B8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new