Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning. I am going to celebrate Friday by testing my tanks. Like opening presents, you don't know what you are going to see. Maybe I'll get a pony!

When you clean that skimmer it might very well smell like a pony has been there!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be safe?
I climbed a ladder and took a chainsaw to a tree yesterday.
Now I can't move today because it hurts.
funny how if you try to move something heavy when you are young it either moves or it doesn't. when you get older it may move but also something inside of me may give and there will be a recovery period.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny how if you try to move something heavy when you are young it either moves or it doesn't. when you get older it may move but also something inside of me may give and there will be a recovery period.
aint it the truth. Every project i do has a recovery period now.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My CUC expansion crew showed up during lunch. Got the usual suspects, plus some new critters to add to the mix - fuzzy chitons, conchs, blue leg hermits, and scarlet hermits. Hopefully these guys along with the new lawnmower blenny can get the turf algae, GHA, and what I think is bubble algae under control. The algae is self induced I think. I went a bit crazy with a few foods from reef nutrition and boom! :oops:

Sipec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My CUC expansion crew showed up during lunch. Got the usual suspects, plus some new critters to add to the mix - fuzzy chitons, conchs, blue leg hermits, and scarlet hermits. Hopefully these guys along with the new lawnmower blenny can get the turf algae, GHA, and what I think is bubble algae under control. The algae is self induced I think. I went a bit crazy with a few foods from reef nutrition and boom! :oops:
Huh
I've never seen fuzzy chitons in the hobby
Where'd you get them?

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefcleaners.org has em. Usually they aren't in stock, but I saw em available and snagged 3 to check em out.
Here's a pic of one in my tank. Pretty neat lookin little critter

0605201332.jpg
feeding frenzy on the new thing at Reefcleaners lol

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefcleaners.org has em. Usually they aren't in stock, but I saw em available and snagged 3 to check em out.
Here's a pic of one in my tank. Pretty neat lookin little critter

0605201332.jpg

I had one of those before. Pretty neat critter. Dang it, I just ordered from ReefCleaners a few days ago! I should have looked for a fuzzy chiton!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love me some fuzzy chitons from reefcleaners! Great little cleaners, they will eat everything on the rock back down to bare rock. Small caveat, chitons have some of the hardest living substance known to man, and can actually leave bite marks in glass tanks.

Rainy saturday morning here. Morning all.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this the thread where everyone greats eachother first thing, every morning? I just stumbled on it! So good morning, all! Going to be a beautiful 75°F here (Erie, PA) and sunny. Love the nice weather on my days off!
You are correct. Welcome!

This thread it also great for a few good chuckles each week as well.

Good Morning!

Angelwolf21203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are correct. Welcome!

This thread it also great for a few good chuckles each week as well.

Good Morning!
Awesome! I guess I have always missed it in my feed. I usually don't go past page 2. LOL! U bet I will beat you all here, now that I know about this! I get up at 3:00am ET for work!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back