vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1593175115369.png EIGHT days Off !!!!!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Friday!! I'm off in about 30 minutes. Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

giphy.gif

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! hopefully a quiet weather day. My nephew's son is playing little league games today and i get to watch. LTGTR
(Acronym for "let the good times roll." Commonly used by non hipsters. according to the urban dictionary)
i wasn't sure whether to explain it, saw that it wasn't commonly used by hipsters so included the explanation for those hipsters on here.
LOL
(hee hee)

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Enjoy the time off! Got any plans? My 9 days off start here in a few hours as well :cool:
We were going to go to Florida but were warned of 14 day quarantine upon return and decided not worth it.
I bought a gazebo and will assemble that, time to lock the deer out- Putting up a fence in front as they seem to think my annuals and hanging baskets are salad Every year !! School clothes shopping for daughter and one day - Chicago for deep dish pizza and shopping, and Green Bay to for additional shopping for her.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank maintenance was done yesterday afternoon, so I'm planning a nothing sort of day. Thinking about doing my taxes, but I do accounting stuff all week long and the last thing I want to think about on the weekend is taxes. Nope, not today.

giphy.gif

So, good morning!!!
giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Got up Way too early today !

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Time to go to Home Depot and get the stuff for my next fishy project. I want to move the filter sock holder to the end of the drains in the top tub. I am going to see how much flow I can get through 2 drains with 4 inches of head.

We were going to go to Florida but were warned of 14 day quarantine upon return and decided not worth it.
I bought a gazebo and will assemble that, time to lock the deer out- Putting up a fence in front as they seem to think my annuals and hanging baskets are salad Every year !! School clothes shopping for daughter and one day - Chicago for deep dish pizza and shopping, and Green Bay to for additional shopping for her.
I wish you luck. I had a welded wire fence around my garden at the old house and made it 6 feet high to keep the deer out. So they knocked it over.
We planted hostas out front here and they grow really nice. Then the deer eat them and they look like a bunch of celery stalks sticking out of the ground.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good morning.
Time to go to Home Depot and get the stuff for my next fishy project. I want to move the filter sock holder to the end of the drains in the top tub. I am going to see how much flow I can get through 2 drains with 4 inches of head.

I wish you luck. I had a welded wire fence around my garden at the old house and made it 6 feet high to keep the deer out. So they knocked it over.
We planted hostas out front here and they grow really nice. Then the deer eat them and they look like a bunch of celery stalks sticking out of the ground.
I like my neighbor will go electric fence if I have to. I realize this is their land BUT this is my house and I have the right to enjoy flowers especially spending $300 a year on flowers to beutify my entrance, not their stomachs.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all..have a great weekend :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back