Good Morning!

Good morning! Took the dog for a short walk. It's already SO HOT outside!!

giphy.gif
 
good morning all...yep hot ,dry,watched rain go circles around me all night ,couple drops...blah... :)
 
Q: What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account?
A: Prime mates.
 
so I know i am dreaming but i want the dream issues to work out so i try to hold myself in the dream till I can resolve the issue. Is that because, in real life problems, the people involved do not seem to want the issues to be resolved?
well in the dream it didn't get resolved but i will try again tonight.
Good Morning!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new