Good Morning!

Was a great day (day off. . LOL). Finally got gazebo built. Now to get the top on
Then the butterflies are all over

1594245977365.png 1594245991554.png 1594246015150.png
 
Good morning!
giphy.gif
 
Good morning! I think I can see the weekend!

giphy.gif
 
Tip: How to keep brownies fresh. . . . Eat them all in one sitting !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new