Good Morning!

Good morning all! I stopped in the local LFS and he is loaded with INDO corals. He said indo is wide open now.
I wasn't really impressed with what I was seeing before, but now it seems they have taken out the trash and the nice stuff
is flowing. have a great weekend and stay Cool :cool:
 
Good morning!

giphy.gif
 
whew!! back inside. had to go out to help a friend with a varmint problem. enjoyed the sweat lodge that is southern ohio, chanted the spiritual "man o man, i love summer" then dived into the icy pool of computer desk i am not seeing visions yet but giving it time. good morning all!!
 
Hoping for good results, @ScottB! My son and his wife were recently tested and the results came back negative. He had been exposed to his friend on the golf course (who a few days later had to call and say he was positive, though he wasn’t symptomatic when they played golf), and both of them had been exposed to the same guy a day earlier.
 
No news! There is a backup in testing so I don't know yet. Hopefully Monday. Feel fine, just BORED! Fish are sick of looking at me.

Bad news: Three more days of lockdown and out of adult beverages. Wife still locked down. She is also sick of looking at me. Kids still couch surfing with college roomies and don't seem to mind.

In the grand scheme I/we are fine. Just gotta vent sometimes.

@ReefGrammie this golf theme keeps coming up (that is how I was exposed). Glad your descendants tested negative and trusting the same for me. Sunlight and fresh air!
 
Q: Why did the girl take toilet paper to the party?
A: Because she was a party pooper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new