Good Morning!

hubcap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, y'all

Last week at a job Ive been at for 11 years.
(Has anyone seen my rollerskates?)

I'm lucky to have a new job already lined up and I start the new gig on Monday.

Nothing like stressing out, huh?

Anyways.....

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
cleaned up kitchen
IMG_2855_heic-S.jpg

fixed breakfast
IMG_2857_heic-M.jpg

Played
IMG_2854_heic-S.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning. There's something about Mondays that they never seem to end the way that I expect.

giphy.gif

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love it when you wake up in the middle of the night and you realize you left the RODI running in the basement. Float valve will be installed this weekend lol...

I am absolutely paranoid about that! My fish room is right next to my office, so I usually run the RO/DI when I'm working. I set my phone with an alarm that makes this horrible duck quacking sound. It's really embarrassing to be in a conference call staff meeting when the duck alarm starts quacking...not that it's ever happened to me! "What's that awful duck noise?" Ummm, I have no idea! ;Hilarious

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am absolutely paranoid about that! My fish room is right next to my office, so I usually run the RO/DI when I'm working. I set my phone with an alarm that makes this horrible duck quacking sound. It's really embarrassing to be in a conference call staff meeting when the duck alarm starts quacking...not that it's ever happened to me! "What's that awful duck noise?" Ummm, I have no idea! ;Hilarious

Lol! I use the same alarm! Unfortunately I have blown right through a few duck alarms and still ended up with a 5 towel cleanup! ;Facepalm

I am hoping to put together a mixing station soon.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! I use the same alarm! Unfortunately I have blown right through a few duck alarms and still ended up with a 5 towel cleanup! ;Facepalm

That's hilarious! It's a great reminder...when you remember to set the duck alarm. I've had a few of those 5 towel cleanups, too! I'm also paranoid that I'm going to be 30 miles away when the duck starts quacking...I'll really be in trouble then!

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'm staring at the wrong computer screen (this one). Need to flip 45 degrees to the left to the dreaded work screen, but I don't want to!

giphy.gif
I do that all day long as well. Prolly not the best setup but its the only time I get to sit here and catch up :)

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This one was a doozy since it went so long and the new RODI unit is way more efficient than my old RO setup lol. Broke out the steam cleaner for extraction :p

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one was a doozy since it went so long and the new RODI unit is way more efficient than my old RO setup lol. Broke out the steam cleaner for extraction :p
I was so worried about this i didnt hook up the ro/di until I had a float valve installed.

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. There's something about Mondays that they never seem to end the way that I expect.

giphy.gif
I absolutely love this! Where did you find and what app are you all using for the duck alarm?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I absolutely love this! Where did you find and what app are you all using for the duck alarm?

The gif is one from Giphy (see the multi-colored icon on the toolbar that is available when you are submitting a post). You can also go to giphy.com to review the gifs there as well. I'm not sure that my RODI alarm is actually a duck call, but it is one of the alarms on my phone that sounds like a duck call to me. :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its still early
Good morning,

Well, that didn't take long to get my Monday "opportunity". It looks like Monday will end sometime on Tuesday. I have to do some overnight systems testing.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure that my RODI alarm is actually a duck call, but it is one of the alarms on my phone that sounds like a duck call to me. :)

Same here, it's on my iPhone. I was trying to find an alarm sound that would remind me that the RO/DI unit was on and ran across the duck sound. Duck...water....perfect! ;Joyful

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, y'all

Last week at a job Ive been at for 11 years.
(Has anyone seen my rollerskates?)

I'm lucky to have a new job already lined up and I start the new gig on Monday.

Nothing like stressing out, huh?

Anyways.....

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!
Freedom! the burden of the chains that weigh next to nothing because of being used to them is so apparent once they fall away! Had a job for 16 years it felt like anchor chains were cut away when i was fired. yeah the shock turbulence was disorienting but once out of that it was like gliding through the sea. also found a job the next week that i would not have looked for while plodding across the bottom.

Starkrost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned the hard way. Water dripping through the second floor to the first floor was not so much fun. It was a major nuisance but I managed to plumb my RO/DI system under the bathroom sink. Now I set the jugs in the shower and let her rip. I set an alarm but if I nap through it, I don't have a new indoor swimming pool.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this morning i went rock turning. Saturday i had put a banded serpent star into my DT. Sunday i moved rocks between my DT, my smaller bow front DT and a rectangular tank that was supposed to be a bare tank for quarantine. uh oh... two questions where was the starfish? was it pinned beneath a rock? good news it was in a gap between two piled rocks in the DT. Plus i rearranged some of the rocks/coral and i like it!!! Good Morning all!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back