Good Morning!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned the hard way. Water dripping through the second floor to the first floor was not so much fun. It was a major nuisance but I managed to plumb my RO/DI system under the bathroom sink. Now I set the jugs in the shower and let her rip. I set an alarm but if I nap through it, I don't have a new indoor swimming pool.

Ouch! Thankfully our basement is unfinished, so its really just about cleaning up the mess and waste for me. Funny thing is I have the float valve sitting on a table next to the unit, plus have some of those water detection alarm things still in boxes lol. Laziness gets me every time

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch! Thankfully our basement is unfinished, so its really just about cleaning up the mess and waste for me. Funny thing is I have the float valve sitting on a table next to the unit, plus have some of those water detection alarm things still in boxes lol. Laziness gets me every time
see you are prepared! ;Happy

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning?

giphy.gif

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! The wife and I will be babysitting our grandaughters tonight, so it should be a great day! Hardly get to see them these days :(
an awesome day.
I've got 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter.
3 live out of state, 1 five minutes away.
because of the games ex spouses play, we rarely get to see any of them.

Back