Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dill in the morning
2020072910103497-9021913449104055045-IMG_2861-M.jpg

That's a song, isn't it?

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! The wife and I will be babysitting our grandaughters tonight, so it should be a great day! Hardly get to see them these days :(

My grandkids (twins) age 8, are here for the week by themselves for the first time. Their mom drove them hear from Florida. We are driving them back on Saturday. So being from Fl we see them only once a year. My son would be so proud of them! Enjoying every minute of our time together!!
And so thankful their mother makes sure they stay in our lives!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being a kid from a complicated family visitation was a mess. everyone is working to do what they think is right, but often through a funhouse mirror lens: distortions caused by experiences. i respect those who continue to keep the relationships despite the challenges. Good morning to all the relatives who are doing what is best for those they love in complicated situations!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
an awesome day.
I've got 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter.
3 live out of state, 1 five minutes away.
because of the games ex spouses play, we rarely get to see any of them.

Sorry to hear this. Grandkids are such a blessing!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandkids (twins) age 8, are here for the week by themselves for the first time. Their mom drove them hear from Florida. We are driving them back on Saturday. So being from Fl we see them only once a year. My son would be so proud of them! Enjoying every minute of our time together!!
And so thankful their mother makes sure they stay in our lives!

They're definitely a blessing, that's for sure! I never had children of my own until I married in to an "insta-family" with two adult kiddos. The first time my granddaughter called me Paw-Paw, my heart melted :D

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being a kid from a complicated family visitation was a mess. everyone is working to do what they think is right, but often through a funhouse mirror lens: distortions caused by experiences. i respect those who continue to keep the relationships despite the challenges. Good morning to all the relatives who are doing what is best for those they love in complicated situations!
best compliment I ever got over my divorce was from kids teacher.
me and the ex were at a parent conference meeting together, as we always did. I don't remember what the teacher said that made my ex say we were divorced 3 years now, but the teacher just stared at her and then said no one on staff knows that, you guys are here for everything together.
my reply... why wouldn't we be? it's not about us and our issues with each other. it's about them.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Speaking of grandkids, I'm not ReefGrammie for nothing! We have 6, counting our wonderful step-grandson. They live in 3 different states. It's been a tough situation with the virus and not being able to see them as much, but we see them when we can and FaceTime a whole lot! Hugs to all of your special kids and grandkids! ;Happy

It's the day before my half day, and then the weekend!!!!!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting on Fed-Ex to deliver my billion dollar purchase of berghia nudibranchs. If you have some tips/tricks with these critters I welcome it. PM or otherwise.

Good Morning!
I always just put them in the tank. They take like 2 months to work though. I have some coming right now to put in my fuge.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know about y'all, but Thursday is my favorite day of the week. The promise of Friday tomorrow, and today is the day of the week my LFS posts pics of all the new stuff they got in :)

Thursday is especially my favorite day of the week when I know that I have a long weekend!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back