Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They got my blood test wrong. It was for some other person. Abbie Normal, I think it was.

The neurologist is sending me to a hematologist. They have no clue but looked very concerned. Once again I am sent away knowing nothing and pondering my ultimate fate. Come back in 3 months. Have a nice day.

Which has been going on since 2014. And you wonder why I am a bit strange at times.

I think I will donate my body to science. These people need to figure out some stuff. I am going to haunt them until they do.

Booo
proxy-image

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The neurologist is sending me to a hematologist. They have no clue but looked very concerned. Once again I am sent away knowing nothing and pondering my ultimate fate. Come back in 3 months. Have a nice day.

I hope all goes well. Dealing with medical people and waiting on your fate isn't easy. I was there about a year and a half ago. Went in for outpatient surgery and woke up inpatient for 5 days. Will be thinking about you...we need you and your humor!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They got my blood test wrong. It was for some other person. Abbie Normal, I think it was.

Which has been going on since 2014. And you wonder why I am a bit strange at times.

I think I will donate my body to science. These people need to figure out some stuff. I am going to haunt them until they do.

Booo
proxy-image
WHO WONDERS WHY????
:cool:

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Expecting snow to fly any time now and the forecast says 16 below zero in a couple of days. Oh joy of winter for only 6 months of the year. Have a great day and stay safe!

Time to break out the tip-ups! Personally I can't wait for the cold temps to get here so I can sit on a bucket on the frozen lake and ponder my life choices lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A man walks into a bar and sits down. He asks the bartender, “Can I have a cigarette?” The bartender replies, “Sure, the cigarette machine is over there.” So he walks over to the machine and as he is about to order a cigarette, the machine suddenly says, “Oy, you bloody idiot!” The man says with surprise in his voice, “That’s not very nice.” He returns to his barstool without a cigarette and asks the bartender for some peanuts. The bartender passes the man a bowl of peanuts and the man hears one of the peanuts speak, “Ooh, I like your hair.” The man says to the bartender, “Hey, what’s going on here? Your cigarette machine is insulting me and this peanut is coming on to me!”
The bartender replies, “Oh, that’s because the machine is out of order and the peanuts are complimentary.”

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I got back from a nice morning walk half an hour ago and it was dark. It was so dark that If I saw a shape five feet in front of me, I wouldn't know if it was a grizzly bear or Dany DeVito. ;Bucktooth

Thats dark.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I got back from a nice morning walk half an hour ago and it was dark. It was so dark that If I saw a shape five feet in front of me, I wouldn't know if it was a grizzly bear or Dany DeVito. ;Bucktooth

Thats dark.
silly boy, Grizzly BIG, Danny little.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
I got new glasses. I can see again. Oh crap, my tanks are dirty.

I looked at my health record this morning. I have monoclonal gammopathy.
Being an optimist I am hoping that means I will turn green and be able to pick up cars.
proxy-image

I hope it is a nice forest green.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back