Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Good morning! Come on, weekend! Found out yesterday I'm about to get dumped on with a bunch more work. Oh joy. Can I retire yet? Not quite, but I'm working on it!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse approaches the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You're the father of twins.” “That's odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!”
A nurse then yells the second man, “Congratulations! You're the father of triplets!” “That's weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!”
A nurse goes up to the third man saying, “Congratulations! You're the father of quadruplets." “That's strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!”
The last man begins groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What's wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7 Up!”

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
They got my blood test wrong. It was for some other person. Abbie Normal, I think it was.

The neurologist is sending me to a hematologist. They have no clue but looked very concerned. Once again I am sent away knowing nothing and pondering my ultimate fate. Come back in 3 months. Have a nice day.

Which has been going on since 2014. And you wonder why I am a bit strange at times.

I think I will donate my body to science. These people need to figure out some stuff. I am going to haunt them until they do.

Booo

How's your tank currently looking?

• Never better

Votes: 87 13.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 283 44.2%
  • Just OK

Votes: 147 23.0%
  • Not great

Votes: 64 10.0%
  • Prett Bad

Votes: 28 4.4%