Good Morning!

still laughing at snowman!!! skimmate...watch your corals lil while ..going too love it ;)
They are extra fuzzy today for sure. I had just deep cleaned half my sand bed.
 
Yaaaa, We got to vote today on our eighth try. It was an hour and fifteen minute wait in pouring, cold rain. If it wasn't raining it would be a two hour wait. Unbelievable. :cool:
 
Good morning. Is that the weekend?

giphy.gif
 
Good morning

Had a fish in my overflow this morning. I never saw it but it was too large to fit through the 1.5 inch bulkhead so it was wedged.
I got him flipped back into the tank. Hope he is okay.
 
Good Morning! Currently 19 degrees out here. I got the call yesterday and I start my second job on Sunday. It was supposed to start the week of Thanksgiving but my coworkers don't like making money so I will do it for them. Going to buy an Avast Marine feeder. Have a great day and stay safe!
 
Good morning everyone!!! I gotta get to bed. 22:45 here now. You all have a great day!
 
Good Morning! Yesterday we got everything outside winterized, bird houses cleaned out, hoses disconnected and stored, chairs in shed,sprinkler system drained, changed oil and filters in snowblower and moved to back of garage and put mower in front out of the way. #Ready for winter!
 
Good morning

No large splashing noises today. None of the fish had any kind of marks to tell me who was in the overflow box.

Dinoflagellates seem quite popular. I have never kept them myself.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new