Pumpkin Spice Fall GIF by Olive + Me

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning my Aquatic Family! :p
They have been promising us our first “dusting” of snow tomorrow, (I love the snow), but it looks like that has moved East of us. We will have rain today and then a drastic drop in temps overnight. I’ll probably still have to salt the driveway. Our driveway is 1/8 mile long with a few twists and turns between some oak and hickory trees. The half of it down towards the house is about a 30% downhill grade with a drop off on one side. Certainly don’t want to be sliding down that.
I picked up a nice green mushroom leather yesterday, along with a “blue eyed” something frag. Can’t remember the name for the life of me. Stinks getting old! LOL!
Also got 2 shrimp. I’ll get some pix today.
Hope Y’all have a nice day!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!
Avoid the “big box” store riots if you can and if you must find yourselves in the “super spreader” stores, remember to take your bleach bath when you get home! :oops:

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning and Good After Noon across the pond.
Today I finally get to plumb the new mixing station!

get to work.gif
That sounds like a fun project. I love assembling stuff like that!
”Fold flap “A” into slot “B” and repeat for opposite side!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
good thing I refrained from spending on Black Friday. control board on the boiler went last night. $75 "emergency call" to find out they don't have the board in stock. so no hot water. no heat.
"five year old price on the board, just so you don't have sticker shock is $550." there goes my coral money.
night time temps are 20/30. house temps are holding mid 60's.
cancelling appointments with local farmers.
:cool:

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
good thing I refrained from spending on Black Friday. control board on the boiler went last night. $75 "emergency call" to find out they don't have the board in stock. so no hot water. no heat.
"five year old price on the board, just so you don't have sticker shock is $550." there goes my coral money.
night time temps are 20/30. house temps are holding mid 60's.
cancelling appointments with local farmers.
:cool:
That bites. I hope everything works out and everyone and thing will be OK. At least it's not winter yet.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That bites. I hope everything works out and everyone and thing will be OK. At least it's not winter yet.
thanks.
so far the only apparent downside is the mrs can't go to work tomorrow (no hot water for the shower) after being off for 10 days already.:rolleyes:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A married couple was in a terrible accident and the woman’s face severely burned. The doctor said the best skin graft would be from the husband’s buttocks. After surgery, the woman looked more beautiful than ever! Her friends were amazed. One day the woman was overcome with emotion. ‟Dear, I just want to thank you,” she told her hubby. “There is no way I could ever repay you.”
He replied, ‟My darling, think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
I bit into some tough Bacon( green chili bacon, thick sliced, yum) yesterday and the three tooth permanent bridge(three of the front four on top) broke away at the gum line. surprise!! not as bad as a lost boiler, but decisions to be made. I love to talk and eat, both are impacted, lol
Still, it is a good morning!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back