Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking I need a shrimp for my tank. I’ve had Coral Banded before and they are so cool but you can only have one.
May pick up 2 or 3 or 4 Skunk shrimp this Saturday. They seem to do okay in groups.
Whatchall think?

I have both a fire shrimp and a cleaner shrimp in my tank and they do fine together. I had them in my previous tank also and they did fine. I really enjoy the ornamental shrimp. When I upgraded to the 90, I had to make the choice of certain wrasses or the shrimp...the shrimp won!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everybody has a great day and stays safe. We will be Facetiming with family later on. We took the dog for a nice walk this morning and now it's time to start cooking!

Hallmark Ecards Fall GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Let the shopping begin...except mine started yesterday...or last week....actually mine never stops! ;Joyful Great deals on some reef products now. I ordered replacement filters for the RO/DI unit yesterday. I need to shop for a dosing pump. I'll be done then....no, I won't. I'm never done!

looking black friday GIF by sparwelt.de

Last edited:

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a beautiful day in West Yellowstone. It's a nice crisp 16 this morning. My beard didn't freeze this morning so that was nice. I have to do the bad part of my job today. I hate writing people up, but hate having to do their jobs more. Have a great day and stay safe!

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody watch the Macy’s parade on Thanksgiving? My Wife likes to watch it every year.
Its SOOOOOOO weird this year with no spectators lining the streets.
Yes we watched some of it.... my wife wanted to see Dolly...thankfully she was actually singing. We were planning a trip to Dollywood this past year which didn't happen, my wife is a big fan.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet sunny day! Good morning to my fellow late risers. Played trivial pursuit til 11 last night and slept the morning away. Hello to all who were early risers too, i love all types. Smilin' here! Going to be a mysis lunch for the swimmers.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back