Good Morning!

And this guy is looking happier and happier every day! :p
Why do Clownfish feel the need to photobomb every picture?
CFCAAD83-174C-4AC3-BE9D-5ED9D083297C.jpeg
trained that when you walk up to the tank food magically appears. :cool:
 
On Saturday, i mentioned that i took off my fitbit. i really liked the heart rate monitoring. it tracked my sleep levels and how long i slept. what i did not recognize is that the activity monitor would buzz my wrist starting at 8:50 AM to remind me to get my hour's steps in. duh, alarm clock! it also notified me of texts and phone calls, on my iPhone that i leave downstairs on charge at night. since Friday, i sleep deeper, longer, and have no proof of it.
Good rested morning, starting at 11:30, to all!
concerned family member (mom), or maybe she just wanted to shop, bought me one last summer. it's still in the box. apparently from your experience that was a good call on my part. :D
 
Good Morning.
Well, we ended up getting about 3/4” of the white stuff yesterday. The driveway hill didn’t have anything stick but it was wet enough to turn into a skating rink over night. Gonna have to re-salt it this morning so my wife can get out. She has an 8:00am Drs appt.
Im going to venture out and get some local Christmas shopping done today and then do chores.
Have a great day and be safe!
 
Good morning! Time to break out the cold weather gear - it dropped below 60!

Moving Day GIF by memecandy
 
this got me motivated to straighten out my area,
controlled chaos.
what ya think?
:cool:
IMG_2785.jpg IMG_2786.jpg
I’m seeing a package of CoralCrete there. I’ve never seen it before. How does it work? I like to cut the stems off of my frag plugs and just mount the discs to the rock work. Problem is, I need to use a lot of super glue that way and when it squish’s out from under the disc, I can see the white residue. I’d love to try something that cures purple.
 
I’m seeing a package of CoralCrete there. I’ve never seen it before. How does it work? I like to cut the stems off of my frag plugs and just mount the discs to the rock work. Problem is, I need to use a lot of super glue that way and when it squish’s out from under the disc, I can see the white residue. I’d love to try something that cures purple.
no idea. never used it. was a freebie from a frag show. I goop on the super glue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new