Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Friends!
I woke up feeling a little sick this morning. Looks like it may just be a “lay around and do nothing” kind of day.
Hope Y’all have a great day.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Stay Happy!
&
Reef On! ;)

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It was a fun exciting weekend. I had UPS claim to deliver a package but no one came by my house. No new footprints in the fresh snow. I get to spend a few hours on hold today trying to contact someone to get this resolved. Should be fun.
It's a little nippy this morning at -10. You blow bubbles at this temp and they freeze and break like glass. Have a great day and stay safe!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It was a fun exciting weekend. I had UPS claim to deliver a package but no one came by my house. No new footprints in the fresh snow. I get to spend a few hours on hold today trying to contact someone to get this resolved. Should be fun.
It's a little nippy this morning at -10. You blow bubbles at this temp and they freeze and break like glass. Have a great day and stay safe!
#ShepherdReefer answer the phone.
:cool:

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are going to want to see a video of you blowing frozen bubbles. LOL!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And this guy is looking happier and happier every day! :p
Why do Clownfish feel the need to photobomb every picture?
CFCAAD83-174C-4AC3-BE9D-5ED9D083297C.jpeg
At least it’s the clowns. My big dork - vlamingi ttang is always in my face blocking the view

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
morning.

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Hope Y’all are off to a good start this morning. I’m feeling a lot better than I did when I got up yesterday morning.
Got the usual chores to get done today, deep clean the parrot cages, etc. If it warms up enough today, I may just drag the cages outside and hose them down.
I installed a rotating head on my return pump line last week to get some random flow and it worked great, until I took apart and cleaned the pump yesterday. Now, the increased flow has dug a hole in my sand bed overnight. I’m going to have to get in there and adjust things and blow sand off of some corals today.
Hopefully the LFS has some healthy GSP frags tomorrow. I want to “plant” the back wall of the tank this weekend.
Y’all have a great day.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Stay Happy!
Stay Warm!
&
Stay Alert!
;)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! The IceCap ATO and Hydros WIFI power strip arrived yesterday so the ATO is now up and running on the IM 10g nano and the power strip is configured and working with the new mixing station.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! The package that was supposedly delivered on Wednesday miraculously showed up on Thursday. I am happy to have gotten it. I needed the Sodium bicarbonate to up the Alk a little before doing water changes. Now I am just waiting on the John Guest fittings to show up so I can change out the lines on the DOS.
Have a great day and stay safe!

Back