Good Morning!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, it's Friday already! It really snuck up on me this week. I forgot to put the garbage and recycle out last night. OOPS, it's too late now! Got a Ortho doctor appointment later today for my shoulder. It has been really hurting me for a few weeks now and getting worse. No accident or injury, it just started hurting. I hate getting old.
Hope everyone has a great day!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Happy Friday! No snow this morning, just very cold rain. My goal this weekend will be installing/setting up my Black Friday dosing pump for calcium. This should be an adventure. A month or so ago, I experimented with using my ATO as an alk doser. I'm still fine tuning the exact amount to add to each 3-gallon jug that I dump in my reservoir, but so far, I'm very pleased with the experiment! A few tiny tweaks, and I think I'll have the correct amount. Corals look good. Have a great weekend!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, it's Friday already! It really snuck up on me this week. I forgot to put the garbage and recycle out last night. OOPS, it's too late now! Got a Ortho doctor appointment later today for my shoulder. It has been really hurting me for a few weeks now and getting worse. No accident or injury, it just started hurting. I hate getting old.
Hope everyone has a great day!
gettin old aint for sissies my friend.had bursitis in my shoulder for awhile, it went away, probably will come again, que sera.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!
I had a delivery from Marine Depot: 2k gyre, feeding pipette, and coral Rx coral dip. my staghorn, pillar and monti went swimming now trying to decide on gyre placement.
We used to 'frost' the edges of the windows for Christmas with some white spray stuff. Is it wrong to like the same framing in my tank?

IMG_2174.jpeg IMG_2172 2.jpeg

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's -8 this morning, a tad bit frosty. Looks like a big storm might be building for next week. I hope so, but only time will tell. We decorated the hotel yesterday. That was fun. Putting up decorations is easy, it's taking them down that I hate. That's why the 4th of July is my favorite holiday, that's the day where Christmas lights go from being up too late to being up too early. Have a great day and stay safe!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GMornin’ Friends.
Headed out this morning to see if the LFS has the GSP frags I want.
Sitting and watching the tank last night and the male Clown is attempting to form a “bromance” with my tiny 3 headed Duncan. Clowns are soooooo weird. There is a giant Frogspawn, 2 huge Hairy Mushrooms and a medium sized 7 headed Hammer in there and he’s trying to cram his body into this little Duncan. Go figure! He’s doing the same thing this morning.
Hoping Y’all have a great day today.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Stay Happy!
&
Always remember to roll up your sleeves before reaching in the tank!
:p

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
Doctor appointment went well yesterday. My shoulders has arthritis and Calcific Tendonitis in the rotator cuff. Worse in the right shoulder. He gave me a cortisone shot in the right shoulder, which hurt like hell! And I need physical therapy. I'm thankful it is an easy fix and no surgery required. I can't imagine how bad my tank would look with no maintenance due to surgery recovery. I can use my arms as normal just limit the over -the -head movements for now. Yeah right, I'm 5 ft tall,everything is over my head. LOL

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

national pancake day pancakes GIF by 100% Soft

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting and watching the tank last night and the male Clown is attempting to form a “bromance” with my tiny 3 headed Duncan. Clowns are soooooo weird. There is a giant Frogspawn, 2 huge Hairy Mushrooms and a medium sized 7 headed Hammer in there and he’s trying to cram his body into this little Duncan. Go figure! He’s doing the same thing this morning.

My picture is from my now 12-year-old clown buried in a duncan. It was huge and he could disappear into it completely. Yes, clowns are very weird! I recently had to put random rocks around one of my chalices to keep him from slinging sand all over it!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, late, my productivity for the day consisted of inventorying my frozen food (group buy was in April and i still have 2/3 of what i bought!) and putting two cubes of rotifers into the tanks. tomorrow is enriched brine shrimp.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big score at the fish store today! They only had 2 frags of GSP but they were loaded with polyps. $25 each.
They also had a full rack of Zoa frags @ 3 for $60. He gave me 3 for $50 because I bought the GSP’s.
some terrible pictures are on my build thread!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Chilly morning here today. Looks like I have to get my hands wet this morning. Both of my GSP frags came off the back wall over night. Time for more super glue.
Had a delivery yesterday of a continuous pH monitor (cheap/ Chinese) so I’ll get that calibrated and mounted today. Hopefulily, it’s accurate. I’m a sucker for gadgets that light up. LOL!
Y’all have a great day!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a little chilly here at -7 this morning. Warmer than yesterday I guess. I need to figure out how to up my CUC without them dying in this cold. I have a bit of GHA and need to get rid of it. Hopefully I can make a trip to the big city soon and pick some up. Have a great day and stay safe!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back