Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Friends!
Watched football yesterday and wanted to put a brick through the TV!
I think my Titans just forgot how to play the game. o_O
Gonna do some shopping this morning then come home and, as usual, fiddle around with the tank. Only hitting the low 40’s here today so no outside chores again. I really need to do something with the leaves around here if I want my lawn to come back in the spring. Just feeling too old and lazy lately.
My male clown decided that the Duncan is too small for him so this morning, he’s playing around in the Toadstool.
Y’all have a great day!
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Stay Happy!
&
”Keep on Reefin”!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That was rather painful! I just quit watching and went back to tank watching!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I did get my w/c done yesterday and filter socks are clean. I need to order some more. Maybe if I just order 50 or so, I won't have to wash them for a long time....ewww, my fish room sink would then be stacked to the ceiling with dirty filter socks, so maybe not.

Have a great Monday...except it's Monday.
Tired Cat GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's -7 this morning again. The good news is that I am off the next 2 days. I am redoing the DOS lines. I got my John Guest connectors in. Hopefully that will stop the air from forming in the lines and I won't have to manually dose anymore. Have a great day and stay safe!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my RBTA is traveling again, but it is on the front of the rock this time so i get to watch, so I am. May not get anything else done except, wish you: Good Morning!!
When i put in the tanks in January, i moved the dining table to the living room, where the tree would go. now i am thinking a 4 foot table top shrub this year.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Now with endlers. I had never heard of them before.
i-pBrLMDk-M.jpg

Jean passed away Saturday afternoon. Then the craziness started. My wife's family is special. I am once again hated and reviled. All you have to do with them is care and it goes off like a bomb. It is beyond their understanding that a man would want to see his wife of more than 60 years before she died.

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. We just got back from a Free Covid test. It was a scam. We had an appointment at a hospital and the line was an hour and a half long. It's 34 degrees here and windy now so we are not going to stand on line outside for 90 minutes to stick a Q Tip up our nose. :oops:

Like what if they get two or three people to stick a Q tip up your nose or do you have to go to some kind of school for that.
Maybe get a degree in SASUYN. (stick a stick up your nose)

My wife now walks with a walker and can't stand that long.

What was the purpose of the appointment? Total waste of time. We may drive by later but I think it is a waste of time.
And to top it all off. No free Copperband Butterflies.

It must have been organized by Jibonies. I can see how organized the vaccine will be if it ever comes out. Maybe in 5 years we will get it. ;Bucktooth

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
i-pBrLMDk-M.jpg

Jean passed away Saturday afternoon. Then the craziness started. My wife's family is special. I am once again hated and reviled. All you have to do with them is care and it goes off like a bomb. It is beyond their understanding that a man would want to see his wife of more than 60 years before she died.
Sorry too hear of your loss! I hope her father was able to say goodbye as he wanted in this messed up Covid world. Yes, family can be a trial sometimes, good luck with all that craziness.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. We just got back from a Free Covid test. It was a scam. We had an appointment at a hospital and the line was an hour and a half long. It's 34 degrees here and windy now so we are not going to stand on line outside for 90 minutes to stick a Q Tip up our nose. :oops:

Like what if they get two or three people to stick a Q tip up your nose or do you have to go to some kind of school for that.
Maybe get a degree in SASUYN. (stick a stick up your nose)

My wife now walks with a walker and can't stand that long.

What was the purpose of the appointment? Total waste of time. We may drive by later but I think it is a waste of time.
And to top it all off. No free Copperband Butterflies.

It must have been organized by Jibonies. I can see how organized the vaccine will be if it ever comes out. Maybe in 5 years we will get it. ;Bucktooth
I feel for you. My husband received an email for a free covid and antibody test for a study sponsored from the government and performed by a local hospital. He went to do it and the covid test went fine, but the blood draw for the antibody test was a total farce and waste of time. After the 4th poke and still not hitting the vein, he said ok no more I'm done. And a lady beside him, said she was done after 3 pokes. And the lady said she was a nurse and never seen such incompetent people. You would think they would at least get someone experienced in taking blood! I'm sure this study was paid for by our tax dollars too.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
i-pBrLMDk-M.jpg

sorry for your loss

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Friends!
Gonna do some shopping this morning then come home and, as usual, fiddle around with the tank. Only hitting the low 40’s here today so no outside chores again. I really need to do something with the leaves around here if I want my lawn to come back in the spring. Just feeling too old and lazy lately.
My male clown decided that the Duncan is too small for him so this morning, he’s playing around in the Toadstool.
Y’all have a great day!
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Stay Happy!
&
”Keep on Reefin”!
That was rather painful! I just quit watching and went back to tank watching!
no sympathy. you all been to a Super Bowl.
we just get to have the game played here but the home town team has never participated.
in the age of football parity it is almost mathematically impossible for the Lion's to continue in their losing ways. and yet......
:cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! So we put up our Christmas tree yesterday...

decorating christmas tree GIF

Full disclosure: "we" didn't actually include me.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What do you call a typo on a headstone?
A grave mistake.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no sympathy. you all been to a Super Bowl.
we just get to have the game played here but the home town team has never participated.
in the age of football parity it is almost mathematically impossible for the Lion's to continue in their losing ways. and yet......
:cool:

I have forever been a Miami Dolphins fan. I grew up there and went to games regularly. I used to babysit for several of the player's kids, WAY back in the day. I was there in '72, the perfect season. Same with them....I keep waiting for them to bounce back, but it just never seems to happen! ;Meh

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I have reconfigured the main deflector array to inject coffeetrons into the oralfacial rift to resync the vibrational frequencies before the universe is destroyed.
Basement Trek
So you drank some coffee...in the basement? ;Joyful

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back