Good Morning!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Starting what is going to be a long process of redoing some things on my 180. Redoing the rock work by building (glue and motar) rock structures together, instead of pile of rocks I have now. Also adding a new sump. I have the sump but need to figure out what plumbing I still need. This sump is opposite of my current one,meaning currently return is on the left and the new one it is on the right. Not sure if I want to go all out and get fancy with the colored pvc or just go with the white stuff from Home Depot. Probably just go with the white cause it will be easy to run to HD to get something I may have missed or cut wrong and not have to wait for something to be shipped. And doing all this while the tank is still running! Wish me luck!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I want for Christmas is my sense of humor to come back.
I mailed a letter to Santa.

What does it mean when asterinas get on your fish. The lions always spend part of the day sitting under something. Then one of them comes out with starfish on him.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning. lol all small letters period.
on a more exciting note, I just ordered Bulk Biscoff 2 pack cookies for Christmas. i have a relative who became fond of them flying all over. now she can still have them at home, nearly 12 lbs of them Woo Woo! sorry, HO HO HO!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I have reconfigured the main deflector array to inject coffeetrons into the oralfacial rift to resync the vibrational frequencies before the universe is destroyed.
Basement Trek

“Well, Scotty, now you’ve done it!”

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have forever been a Miami Dolphins fan. I grew up there and went to games regularly. I used to babysit for several of the player's kids, WAY back in the day. I was there in '72, the perfect season. Same with them....I keep waiting for them to bounce back, but it just never seems to happen! ;Meh
we went 0-16, so there is that.:rolleyes:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I want for Christmas is my sense of humor to come back.
I mailed a letter to Santa.

What does it mean when asterinas get on your fish. The lions always spend part of the day sitting under something. Then one of them comes out with starfish on him.
hitchhiker?
:cool:

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay! If this mushroom continues to grow at the rate it is, I’m afraid it’s going to crawl out of the tank one night and kill me in my sleep! LOL!
Hey! That would have made a great B&W horror movie in the 50’s!
D1DD3761-7051-4067-9689-35FCF93C3190.jpeg

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! I feel like it's been a month since I've been on here. November was a complete bust that I'm trying to forget lol. Glad to be back, and hoping to share some updated pictures of my now 1 year old DT. I gotta admit with being sick with Covid-19 and the holidays I really neglected my tanks. Thankfully only had a few smaller pieces of coral as casualties. I think the tank finally being established/stable saved my hide..

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay! If this mushroom continues to grow at the rate it is, I’m afraid it’s going to crawl out of the tank one night and kill me in my sleep! LOL!
Hey! That would have made a great B&W horror movie in the 50’s!
D1DD3761-7051-4067-9689-35FCF93C3190.jpeg
Dude! Is that a huge shroom there in that bottom corner?!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude! Is that a huge shroom there in that bottom corner?!
It’s almost 7” across! It’s doubled in size and split in the 5 or 6 weeks it’s been in there.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elephant ear?
Yup! I think it may have been a mistake impulse buy for a 13.5 Evo. I can move things around if I have to so it has room but I’m a little afraid it might just make a meal out of my Snowflake Clowns. :confused:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! I feel like it's been a month since I've been on here. November was a complete bust that I'm trying to forget lol. Glad to be back, and hoping to share some updated pictures of my now 1 year old DT. I gotta admit with being sick with Covid-19 and the holidays I really neglected my tanks. Thankfully only had a few smaller pieces of coral as casualties. I think the tank finally being established/stable saved my hide..
glad you recovered.
welcome back to the show.
:cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Patient: Doctor, I'm thinking that I may be losing my hearing.
Doctor: Can you tell me what you know of the symptoms?
Patient: Homer is bald and fat, Marge has blue hair...

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning y'all and happy hump day!!!

camel GIF

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Friends!
Got some projects going on today. First off, I need to pick up a couple of bales of pine shavings and give the hen house a thorough cleaning. Maybe work on getting the last of the leaves taken care of and then I want to spend some time in the shop (barn actually) and make a submersible probe holder for my tank. I hate suction cups because they never stay put. I’ve got temp, grounding and a probe for my pH monitor that I’d like to see a little more organized in the tank.
The Fire Shrimp didn’t come out this morning when I fed. I looked in his little “area” and he is in mid-molt this morning. He’s going to be “glorious “ when he comes out.
Hope Y’all have a good day today.
Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
&
Stay Happy!

OH!
I ordered a cool frag rack that looks like a piece of live rock to place those two frags of GSP in. Magnetic mount so it should stay put till the GSP starts to attach to the back glass.
54B314ED-504B-4DFB-8365-19051D6366BF.jpeg

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.7%
Back