Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! Don't look now, but that may be Christmas cheer sneaking up on you!

Christmas Brothers GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Don't look now, but that may be Christmas cheer sneaking up on you!

Christmas Brothers GIF by Simon Super Rabbit
slowly, first it is just a tree, then boxes appear...

Attachments

• 62923942635__A5D1D233-B6EC-4B31-8CE0-41524832DF73.jpeg
    62923942635__A5D1D233-B6EC-4B31-8CE0-41524832DF73.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 1

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!
I could use a little advice.
I fed my fish about 30 minutes ago and the six line got a chunk of something ( Reef Frenzy Nano) that he can’t swallow. He’s been swimming around with it and it seems to be stuck in he’s mouth. There is no way I’ll be able to catch him. It’s a fairly large piece and he can’t close his mouth. Here is a very bad picture. Blues are still ramping up.
Any ideas what I can do for him?
D72DC98E-5526-46CD-BD5A-EF80E67729B4.jpeg

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE:
He just came out of his cave and it’s gone, WHEW!
He either swallowed it or it dislodged. I’d hate to lose that guy. As far as Six Lines go, he’s pretty well behaved.
do fish taunt other fish with the size of their prize? do they take food to shut ins? do they hoard? all reasonable explanations for your wrasse behavior

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
59’s today and snow tomorrow- SMH

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A biologist, a physicist, and a chemist go to the beach for the first time. The biologist is amazed at the birds, the seaweed, the fish. He goes into the water for a closer look. Pretty soon the water is over his head. He drowns. The physicist is mesmerized by the waves. The amplitude. The periodicity. The reflections. He goes into the water for a closer look. Pretty soon the water is over his head. He drowns. The chemist is sitting on the beach making notes in his lab book. He writes, “Biologists and physicists are soluble in water.”

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do fish taunt other fish with the size of their prize? do they take food to shut ins? do they hoard? all reasonable explanations for your wrasse behavior
I don’t know if he was “flaunting hiss kill”, he looked pretty distressed. The female Clown tried a few times to take it from him but failed. I’m wondering if the shrimp took it from him. They share the same cave.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!
I could use a little advice.
I fed my fish about 30 minutes ago and the six line got a chunk of something ( Reef Frenzy Nano) that he can’t swallow. He’s been swimming around with it and it seems to be stuck in he’s mouth. There is no way I’ll be able to catch him. It’s a fairly large piece and he can’t close his mouth. Here is a very bad picture. Blues are still ramping up.
Any ideas what I can do for him?
D72DC98E-5526-46CD-BD5A-EF80E67729B4.jpeg
My six line does stuff like this all the time. It use to scare me. But he’s 2 and has never managed to choke himself. He eats so much, it looks like he’s going to explode. I have a thread on here about it somewhere. And everyone thought something was wrong with him cause he was soooo big. But he ALWAYS eats like that!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My six line does stuff like this all the time. It use to scare me. But he’s 2 and has never managed to choke himself. He eats so much, it looks like he’s going to explode. I have a thread on here about it somewhere. And everyone thought something was wrong with him cause he was soooo big. But he ALWAYS eats like that!
I’m thinking he was able to swallow it. His belly is HUGE right now. He is a pretty aggressive eater. I had a Six Line years ago that was the same way. Nature of the beast, I guess!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Looks like a huge storm might be coming. Possibility of a couple feet of snow. We need it, but I don't want it. We will see what actually happens. A couple of feet will bring the slednecks, and help the fishing out next year. I just hope the town learns how to plow. Some people are saying to give the newbies a full season to figure it out. I wish I had bosses like that. Take all the time you need to figure out how to do your job. Have a great day and stay safe!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking he was able to swallow it. His belly is HUGE right now. He is a pretty aggressive eater. I had a Six Line years ago that was the same way. Nature of the beast, I guess!
It’s like they can unhinge their jaws like a snake.
Good morning everyone. Btw!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My clowns take food to the anemones and mushrooms

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Its 70 and dry here in the basement.
I lowered my nitrates and phosphates and got cyano. Then I raised them and got more.
I have decided that changing the levels is what causes it.
So screw it I put the Chemiclean in this morning.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!!!! Woke up to my mail box knocked over lol. Got to fix that it seems. Dang narrow country roads. The mirror from whatever hit is is in the ditch also lol. Sucks for them.

Note: my mailbox is on a 4” black iron pipe sunk 5’ in the ground with a plate of steel welded to the top and tapped on the sides for bolts to hold the actual mailbox. After the first 5 mailboxes died and I had to keep digging up posts, I said heck with that.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Looks like a huge storm might be coming. Possibility of a couple feet of snow. We need it, but I don't want it. We will see what actually happens. A couple of feet will bring the slednecks, and help the fishing out next year. I just hope the town learns how to plow. Some people are saying to give the newbies a full season to figure it out. I wish I had bosses like that. Take all the time you need to figure out how to do your job. Have a great day and stay safe!
I'm still awaiting for the new boss to figure it out. :cool:

Back