Good Morning!

good morning all.. :) sun is shining 50 out going to be a green Christmas;):)
 
good morning all.. :) sun is shining 50 out going to be a green Christmas;):)
wish we would get a thaw. 2 day duck season the 26/27 and all the launches are ice locked. still a lot of ducks around.
:cool:
 
good morning all.. :) sun is shining 50 out going to be a green Christmas;):)
I haven’t seen a white Christmas since I was a kid growing up in New York. We have a 60% chance of snow here Thursday night. I’m pretty excited about it!
 
This morning I changed my RO cartridge, 3 pre filter carbon cartridges and my DI resins. I will get back to this after I finish mopping up the flood. :oops:

That's one of my holiday "projects." I can't wait, and I'm sure flooding will also be involved! ;)
 
Good morning! Looking forward to a short work week. Shopping is done, post office is done, and Cheryl's cookies have been shipped to the grands. I also had to order a box for my husband...I'm sure I don't go near them. ;):rolleyes:

Have a great Monday!

Monday GIF by Good Morning America
 
Morning All!
Im happy to announce that my Toadstool is finished having a “hissy fit”.
Lights started to ramp up and she’s in full glory this morning.
pic or it didn't happen.
:cool:
and on another note.... did Stafford survive? I had to stop watching.
 
pic or it didn't happen.
:cool:
and on another note.... did Stafford survive? I had to stop watching.
I’ll get a picture in a bit.
Stafford DID survive but the Titans gave them an awful beating.
 
Good morning everyone! Are you ready for some Christmas?

CatChristmas9.gif
 
Good Morning! It's a balmy 31 this morning. Second year in a row that the first day of winter is above freezing. Looking like 10 below in a couple of though so that should balance out. I harvested a ton of chaeto last night. My GHA is holding steady and not growing since I cut down the lights. I will move a couple of Mexican Turbos over from my mangrove tank tomorrow. If this doesn't work I'll have to get someone driving back from Salt Lake City to get me a few more snails. The only other option is to trade a hotel night or 2 for a CUC. Anyone want to go sledding in the snowmobile Capitol?
 
good morning all..:)1st day of winter 55 today;)low of 15 in a few days :oops:glad i lit the furnace
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new