Good Morning!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! The weatherman is at it again. 92% chance of snow. App said it was snowing. Stepped outside and 23 and cloudy. It's gonna be a long day, 16 hours of work. Hopefully it will be uneventful and lots of happy people. Have a great day and stay safe!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Our extended stay guest returns to school today. 14 less feet to clean up after. Lucky's feet are like little mops too.
Weather, we are having some. It is white outside but it is January. Snow mud snow mud snow mud then mud mud mud.
Played with worms. The fish are eating them now.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Our extended stay guest returns to school today. 14 less feet to clean up after. Lucky's feet are like little mops too.
Weather, we are having some. It is white outside but it is January. Snow mud snow mud snow mud then mud mud mud.
Played with worms. The fish are eating them now.
white worms?

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
white stuff falling since yesterday evening.
real light though, like snow globe. pretty.... now that I don't have to drive to work in it anymore. enjoy the day. :cool:
It's not you driving, it's the idiot driving on the road with you that's stressful.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasn’t going to even look at corals today. New SPS’s are acclimating as I type this. LOL! Pix later!

200.gif

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning / Afternoon All!
Just came in from a target practice session. Getting ready to watch some football today.
I think Angela has been watching too much news lately. Said she wanted to shoot “her rifle” ( MY 17HMR )! She put 15 magazines of 10 into a 4” peel and stick target at 80yards. My job was to spot and fill mags for her.
Cold and windy out so it’s a good day to watch TV. Also took the Escape to the coin op car wash to blast some of the salt off of it. We keep our hoses disconnected and drained for the winter.
Got one more faucet changed out this morning. Two down, two to go!
Have a great day and Stay Safe!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!
Little tired today I was woken up at 2am to lights and sirens. Turns out the neighbors house was on fire! So I was outside watching and seeing if I could be of any help. Looks like the house is going to be a total loss sadly, but thankfully nobody was injured and he wasn't even home when it occurred.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
Angela put a deposit yesterday on a Short Tailed Opossum baby from a local breeder. The clutch will be weaned in about a month. She has been wanting one for a while and finally found them.
Cute little buggers. About the size of a medium rat but a true marsupial. They are indigenous to Brazil and make great little pets. She ordered a huge cage for when it matures and also a “nursery” cage for the beginning. The nice thing about them is that they use a (tiny) litter box.
32D23299-727F-45EE-A708-601B05DD9ADA.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

A though to reflect on today:

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -MLK

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and good morning, I have the day off, so I will be doing something fishy. I am also installing a dishwasher, the 3rd one in 14 years, they just don't make them like they used to. :mad:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and good morning, I have the day off, so I will be doing something fishy. I am also installing a dishwasher, the 3rd one in 14 years, they just don't make them like they used to. :mad:

I've had a similar experience with appliances. Thankfully I have been able to repair them, but that is not always cost effective. I have found the Parts Select website to be helpful.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When we got married, 18 years ago, my Mom bought us a washer and dryer. Been through 3 washers and the original dryer is still kicking. Probably shouldn’t have said anything. The dryer will most likely take a dump now! :rolleyes:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific.”

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a beautiful day here. It's a crisp 12 degrees this morning. At least you aren't having to buy coin-op washers. You wouldn't believe the price of a small commercial washer. At a different hotel I worked we has to buy a new large washer for the hotel sheets. It cost well over 5 figures. A small coin-op one is 4 figures. Have a great day and stay safe!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back