Good Morning!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just captured and eliminated another Zoa eating Nudi. I don’t know how they are getting in, I dip all my new livestock.
The last time I had one it was neon green. This one was neon pink. I guess they camouflage themselves to blend in with the Zoa’s they are targeting. I guess he’s brown now cause he got flushed. I hate to do it but I have too much invested in my corals,

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just captured and eliminated another Zoa eating Nudi. I don’t know how they are getting in, I dip all my new livestock.
The last time I had one it was neon green. This one was neon pink. I guess they camouflage themselves to blend in with the Zoa’s they are targeting. I guess he’s brown now cause he got flushed. I hate to do it but I have too much invested in my corals,
dipping don't kill the unborn.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
afternoon all.. :) can temperate fw dip all the zoas every other day 1 min good swishing,back to tank,yellow coris if possible,PSA. careful w the palytoxin..treat them all as the worst;)..be safe..have a great day/night all..:)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
a light dusting of the white stuff overnight. made the view out the back look nice. deer in the yard taunting me after sundown, knowing full well there's no "grocery shopping" 1/2 hour past sundown.
enjoy your day. :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning. Going to need plenty of coffee today...

30 Rock Coffee GIF by PeacockTV

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all.. :) 42 today,51and sunny tomorrow!! i sticking a shovel in the ground today ,i don't think we have a frost line this year !!! WOW..have a great day all...:)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood.”

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was just on a website about diabetes and a pop-up appeared asking me if I accept cookies. C’mon… Is this a trick question?

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning / Afternoon All!
Got a bunch of chores done already today. I need to head into town to pick up an Rx and get service parts from Ford for the Escape. May not go until tomorrow though. If the weather cooperates, I’ll service the car Saturday afternoon.
I checked some parameters with the Hanna’s and my Dkh is closer to normal but my Ca is high (~500) so I re-adjusted the dosing pump again.
One of my new SPS’s is showing some growth already. It’s creeping off of the edge of the frag plug.
Sunny and mid 40’s here today.
Have a great day and Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so happy with the dreams i was having i rolled over and continued them. then i woke up and was so happy with the life i am having i got up and poured some coffee and logged on here to wish you all a good Day!
my big project for yesterday was shoveling out the burn pit, which means that another session of wood shortening is next. my plan was to wait until we had achieved a frozen state so the splitting would be easier, but i am wondering if that will even happen this year, what is left: a 6 foot and smaller sections of an ash killed by borers and slowly being offered to the flame. IMG_2290.jpeg IMG_2291.jpeg IMG_2292.jpeg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Been working some strange hours lately. Hope you all have a good Tuesday.
We got some snow and lots of ice around here.

__1a646bbca75ce95eca4f97ebf2538e19_width-300.jpg
apparently the longer I work (started part time in '76, full time in 79) the less I know. :rolleyes:

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
More white stuff. Mrs sez it was an "interesting" ride in to work for her stuck behind the salt truck.
best place to be!! in that white stuff;) cold at night here,but.. 42 today,51 sunny tomorrow;Happy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back