Good Morning!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was sitting beside my husband on the couch when I said, “I love you.” He said, “Wow, is that you or the wine talking?” I responded, “It’s me… talking to the wine.”

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all.. :) sorry have to do it,..52 n sunny here today;Woot
MIKE,what time is appt.. "tooth thirty";) yeah i'm;Oldman;Facepalmhave a great day all;Happy

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MIKE,what time is appt.. "tooth thirty";) yeah i'm;Oldman;Facepalmhave a great day all;Happy
29 and sunny this morning, beautiful day! Wish I was fishing instead of working lol

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon all my Reefing Family!
Busy morning here! Went to Ford for some maintenance items, Tractor Supply for bales of pine shavings, gassed and started all the equipment and even started working on my custom “edge lit” tank cover.
The cage arrived for Angela’s Short Tailed Opossum. Almost broke my groin bringing in the box. 106lbs! This thing is going to be huge once it’s assembled.
6F620571-3C9B-4295-8110-F2F42038C8AF.jpeg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a cleaning. think I'll eat a whole package of oreo's before I go.;Bucktooth

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! It's almost the weekend AND they're still playing football in Tampa in January!

High Five Tom Brady GIF by SportsManias

Truly a weird year!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
cold North blow. a few flakes of white stuff.
good day to be working indoors.1/2 day tomorrow and then the weekend.
get to visit with my aunt, who is visiting with my mom.
spent a lot of Sundays at her house, when I was away at college, for dinner and watching football with my uncle.
and every other weekend the 5 years after when visiting my girlfriend. (450 mile drive one way. funny what one does when young and in love)
sadly her memory has slipped and she doesn't remember any of those days.
have a great day.
and a fab weekend. :cool:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone
Had my trigger finger surgery yesterday. They used a nerve block which is supposed to be wore off in 6 hours. Been 20 hours now and 2 fingers still not much feeling back. They did a check in call a little while ago and said it can sometimes last 24 hours. I may be having a reaction to the blocker. If not back to normal by 4 pm I need to call the doctor.
728E4E4A-3527-4A9A-AD4E-D9881CE7FEAA.jpeg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone
Had my trigger finger surgery yesterday. They used a nerve block which is supposed to be wore off in 6 hours. Been 20 hours now and 2 fingers still not much feeling back. They did a check in call a little while ago and said it can sometimes last 24 hours. I may be having a reaction to the blocker. If not back to normal by 4 pm I need to call the doctor.
love the finger ink to make sure the surgeon gets the right finger. :cool:

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a warm 20 this morning. Huge storm on the horizon, we'll see if it actually happens, fingers crossed. My clerks are the worst. I have asked them to do the same things repeatedly till I am blue in the face. It is now time to start the write ups with terminations soon to follow. I hate my job sometimes. This is a simple menial job. It is not hard. I hope you all have a great day.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone
728E4E4A-3527-4A9A-AD4E-D9881CE7FEAA.jpeg
How come you got “52h” tattooed on your finger? HaHa! I crack myself up sometimes.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a warm 20 this morning. Huge storm on the horizon, we'll see if it actually happens, fingers crossed. My clerks are the worst. I have asked them to do the same things repeatedly till I am blue in the face. It is now time to start the write ups with terminations soon to follow. I hate my job sometimes. This is a simple menial job. It is not hard. I hope you all have a great day.
my super is the worse.
been here almost a year.
doesn't know how we do things.
doesn't know the customers specs. actually told me he doesn't want to know. it's the suppliers responsibility and those that work under him. :rolleyes: I just had to ask, much to the delight of my co-workers, what exactly were his responsibilities.;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
the train wreck is a commin'.:cool:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back