Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my super is the worse.
been here almost a year.
doesn't know how we do things.
doesn't know the customers specs. actually told me he doesn't want to know. it's the suppliers responsibility and those that work under him. :rolleyes: I just had to ask, much to the delight of my co-workers, what exactly were his responsibilities.;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
the train wreck is a commin'.:cool:
My super is somewhat oblivious to how collecting certain info from the guest is important. The hotel to a large part runs itself which is a poor way to run it. They lost 40% of their winter guests because they allowed a previous manager to ban drinking in the hot tub. The guest just picked up and moved to another hotel. They never collected contact info for them so it is now impossible to try and get them back. I am trying my best to get my clerks to just do the basics. Mu supers seem to prefer to just joke and complain. oh well, I continue to get my paycheck on time.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s 8 degrees outside. Hoping it’s a good day. I finished all of my side projects for work yesterday. Now to put together my report for why we have to have a reef tank in a hotel lobby that’s next to Yellowstone. Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's 48º and foggy here in South Georgia. Insomnia got the best of me last night, so I stayed on here answering posts and questions. I will probably make today a tank maintenance day since I missed it yesterday. Happy Reefing, everyone!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning and...

Thank God Its Friday GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday Everyone!
No LFS today, too much to do. Probably go tomorrow. I’m almost out of frozen fish food and still looking for the final piece of my reef, a rock flower nem.
I need to get out to the barn and find my respirator. I’m going to pull all the girls out of the henhouse and blow all the dust out with the leaf blower. Normally, I’d go in there with the pressure washer but it’s too cold to be playing with water and the hoses are disconnected for the winter.
Was also going to service the car today but I don’t want to be laying on the cold, damp ground. I don’t believe in going the recommended 10k miles between oil changes and usually do it every 5k. It’s only been about 5300 miles so it can wait till next weekend.
Have a great day and Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
serious way GIF

Well that was a nasty job. Definitely easier with the pressure washer. I kept being reminded of that scene from Caddyshack where Bill Murray blows out his apartment with the leaf blower.
Great movie.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! I added some LA Lakers to my tank this weekend. Hopefully it will lead to a full zoa garden.

kobe bryant dunk GIF by NBA

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!
Should be a couple of great football games today.
Going to hit the LFS today but they don’t open till noon on Sundays. Almost out of food and still looking for the elusive Rock Flower Nem.
Were expecting severe storms tomorrow so I dug out my battery operated air pump for “just in case”!
I had to move my Duncan yesterday. The Toadstool has grown so much, it was blocking the light and Duncan wasn’t opening as much. It’s still ticked off but it appears to be bouncing back this morning.
Hope Y’all have a great day and stay safe!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back