Good morning

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
27,810
Location
Shepherdsville, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, just after Thanksgiving and winding up for Christmas, and was wondering how many people will be doing online shopping? I work for UPS and this is our busy season. If shipping UPS, I hope your experience will be a great one. Good day.
 
As a stay at home father of 2, most of my shopping for presents was done online this year. Tough to get out of the house. More time with my family and fish tank I suppose :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new