Good or bad idea please give me your input.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Busa1340
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the feedback guys I'm just going to leave it under there yes I know about water underneath but gives me a little peice of mind lol and @dbl im in Cape Coral.

Great....Naples here. Have you looked in to the local club here?
 
I got a wood sealer and water proof spray. I also silicones the edges of my stand. Anything spills (no matter how much) it stays in.

I'm known to leave the Rodi unit on too long. It has saved me a few times. Easy to mop up with towels and nothing on the floor!
 
I think it looks nice and will do what you wanted. If you have a massive mess at some point, then pull it out to dry everything thoroughly. But for 99% of the time, it will do nicely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new