Good place to by a maxima clam

robert serafino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
292
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Place were I can get a 3-4 in one. I have a crocea, squamosa, derasa, gigas and hippopotamus looking to try a maxima next. So far the gigas is my favorite.
20210620_140703.jpg
 
Pacific East Aqua has nice ones reasonably priced. Nothin currently in stock however.
 
I hope you have a large tank or planning an upgrade? Put some daylight on those clams and post some pics. Nice collection. What color is your hippopus?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new