Good problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter weave
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    zoa
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

weave

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Location
philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought aog handful of months ago with only 4 heads. I’m now up to over 100. I have fragged a few times but growing too quick. I heard people say before to use lemon juice/aiptasia x to slow down and stop take over but doubt that will do much. Was thinking of pulling rock and trying a trade at lfs, just tough to pull the rock cause huge part of scape and don’t have another piece that could act as bridge like this. Any suggestions?

87AA4128-BC1D-49E3-8825-70B8B5CD6752.jpeg 3883D38B-9C10-4AB5-A29B-AD1436559EEB.jpeg
 
I would either take the rock out, or place other corals to kinda act as a wall, galaxia is a good example.
 
I would either take the rock out, or place other corals to kinda act as a wall, galaxia is a good example.
Thank you, I’ll look into it
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new