Goofiest looking fish

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
608
Reaction score
560
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In salt water you have a great variety of species to look at, most of them bold, bright and beautiful. Some of them are more unassuming with natural colors for camouflage, And some are just straight up goofy looking. What in your opinion is the goofiest looking fish? One of them for me is definitely the frilly rhinopias.
1791213035781.png
 
The barreleye fish is one I would put on the list

1791297539389.png
 
The barreleye fish is one I would put on the list

1791297539389.png
I was going to say the same. I became aware of this fish about a year ago and it still looks like a AI generated cartoon character to me.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new