google down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul_N
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
3,964
Reaction score
71
Location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone get to the google home page? I'm not sure if it's just me.

oops I typed in googgle instead. I still can't load google though.
 
Last edited:
google down... That will be the day the Earth stand still.


:hammer: I was typing it wrong at first and piraty.com kept coming up. My first thought was HACKED! Then I realized I typed in googgle instead:squigglemouth:

I have igoogle as my home page and it won't load at all. I guess just that portion is down.
 
they are having issues. I keep getting droped from google chat, and I have been trying to send 2 emails from my gmail account on my iPhone for over an hour. looks like they have a server in their rotation with issues. hopefully they will just pull it from the load balancer soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new