GoPro HD Hero 2

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
343
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any feedback / experience with the GoPro HD Hero 2? Will likely use it in the tank, diving, snorkeling and riding my bike.
 
Kelby, KLR, has one and he really seems to like it! He can chime in on those types of things.
 
I really like my gopro for diving. This is a video I shot with it at 30 ft in relatively cloudy water.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3E0ampOPr5c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
I am thinking of getting one of these as well soon.
 
I have taken mine to the mountains and the beach. I hope to dive with it one day too. However I will need to buy the dive case first, so the image will be sharp.

Anyways, here is my skiing video filmed completely with the Go Pro HD Hero II, make sure you watch it in 720p. I did not edit any of the color or lighting in any of these clips.

[video=youtube;MVPGZQ1ZyEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVPGZQ1ZyEo[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new