• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gorgeous babies Frags Frags Frags

Coralick

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
362
Reaction score
106
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any frag 20$, cornbread rainbow singles 10$, blood shots 7 polyps 100$, golden hammer 60$
Free local pickup in Hallandale FL 33009 ,
40$ shipped in Fl, 65$ out, free shipping if you get 260$ worth of stuff, thanks for looking
Resized_20201031_205010.jpg
Resized_20201031_204953.jpg
Resized_20201031_204604.jpg
Resized_20201031_204451.jpg
Resized_20201031_203347.jpg
Resized_20201031_204220.jpg
Resized_20201031_204132.jpg
Resized_20201031_203545.jpg
Resized_20201031_204239.jpg
Resized_20201031_204211.jpg
Resized_20201031_203237.jpg
Resized_20201031_203123.jpg
 
Mike last pick r wwc green slimers and orange with green watermelon psamocora ,thanks
 
Where are you in Hallendale? If it's ok I would like to come by one day and check the frags out. Thanks...Dennis.
 
HOLY CANOLIE! Wow, I wish I lived closer to you-- gorgeous stuff!
 
I will definitely be hitting you up as soon as my current project tank is cycled-- I'm needing some candies for my sweet lil nano. Thank you!
 
I will definitely be hitting you up as soon as my current project tank is cycled-- I'm needing some candies for my sweet lil nano. Thank you!
Thank you, will keep in touch ;Writing
 
Replyed all pms, thanks
 
7p Blood shots sold, Thanks Tim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new