Gorgeous Picasso Trigger free to good home!

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had him for about 3 months now and he has an amazing personality. He swims back and forth like a dog when I get home and when I'm near the tank. If I'm in the living room he's always looking at me from the side of the tank. I've never seen a more amazing personality. He hasn't eaten ANY coral I can assure you that. I did keep him heavily fed on frozen mysis to make sure his belly was always full. He is about 3.5" and is still a tiny guy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419029124.439268.jpg

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I know he will outgrow the tank and I'm already very attached and I just know I need to do it now. If no one takes him I'm going to bring him back to Petco and they have an adoption tank but I would feel much better knowing the tank he is going in and that he has a good home. I really hope I can find another reefer that will love him. He does eat a lot and I feed him and as long as you do that they don't touch corals. I've never seen him bother anyone. He does spit sand some times and bite on the rocks because they have continuous growing teeth they have to trim down. He literally looks like someone painted him he is so gorgeous

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be willing to meet half way

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hope so. I can't see myself leaving him at Petco. I just now he will outgrow my 55 quickly. He will be easier to re-home now while nice and small.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a number of people in this club who have larger tanks that would be happy to have that fish I'm sure you'll find him a great home

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are fine in reef tanks. If had mine for 12 years and he doesn't touch coral of any kind. By far my favorite fish. As mentioned above, the only issue is that mine picks up gravel and spots it. The entertainment is worth the hassle though. Somebody take this guy!

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are fine in reef tanks. If had mine for 12 years and he doesn't touch coral of any kind. By far my favorite fish. As mentioned above, the only issue is that mine picks up gravel and spots it. The entertainment is worth the hassle though. Somebody take this guy!

You make me want to keep him. I'm trying to do what's best for him. I am going to a 72 gallon tank next year. How long until he outgrows that? He turns my snails over too which is funny but I feel bad for them! I think he thinks it's funny! His personality is what made me buy him

I am in Westerly but would drive.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my guy in a 46 for a few years, which I know is too small, then he was in my 90 for a while, then my 220. They are a really personable fish.

fishcrf450r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see someone from north branfield is interested .
Much closer to you than me .
If it doesn't work out let me know .

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I am going to keep him. He's been flipping snails over and that's not fair to those poor guys. I think I will keep just him in a 20L until I begin work on my aggressive tank. If something happens it's great to know they're are great people who will give him a home!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back