Gorgonian Coral Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter b.clark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b.clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
102
Reaction score
83
Location
40047
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a gyre right behind my Gorgonian so it tends to get pulled towards the gyre. The polyps are out good and I think it looks healthy. Anything I can do to help it stand up. Anything I can use to help prop it up or do I just leave it alone.

IMG_8854.jpeg
 
I just leave mine alone, you can see the one long branch is close to the gyre, it always gets sucked in. Sometimes the tip gets white if I leave it too long, but it has always recovered. I've cut that branch but it just grows faster.

1729006133880.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new