Gorgonian Identification

Wille

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Denmark
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Can anyone help me ID this Gorgonian ?
It was sold to me as a photosynthetic gorgonian but I want to make sure...

Gorgonian01.jpg Gorgonian02.jpg

Perhaps an Orange Spiney Gorgonian ?
https://seahorsesavvy.com/products/orange-spiney-gorgonian-photosynthetic
Best regards
Jesper Wille
 
Thank you so much Simon.
I fear you might be right.
Will have to take it back to my LFS as I don´t have the capacity to feed it.

Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new