got a good one!

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, I wish every shot was like this. :wink:

01-04-12Pic1.jpg
 
Thanks guys. he's the easiest fish to get a good shot on in my tank. he's always in the front and goes wherever the camera goes. I've had him for two years now. oldest fish in the tank. :)
 
Yes great shot!
 
awesome shot and awesome healthy specimen!
 
Thanks again... :bigsmile:


how about these two shots? can yah tell the difference?

01-03-12Pic1.jpg


01-03-12Pic1MinusR.jpg



which one looks better?
 
I like the bottom one, the top one his white looks a tad pinkish
ding ding ding! the first one is what the camera got and the 2nd one, I fixed by lessening the Red by 10 percent. I think when I get the purple'ish hint on the white, I'll do the 10 percent less and for the ones that gets the blue hint, I'll minus 10 percent blue. I'll see how that goes. good thing it's fishes, not corals. or else I'll probably be in trouble. hahaha.
 
EXCELLENT images...Bravo!!
Thank you. I'm still trying to work on what I have. maybe equipment and/or program change/addition in the near future can solve this issue. LoL.

but for now I guess these images will have to do. :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new