Got a new puppy :-)

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a beautiful husky. Love the color intensity of the black.

WarEaglesReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful puppy!! I know that look on your boxer's face all too well. The same look my older golden gave me when I brought a new one home. "Why have you done this to me?" Haha. Best of luck with your new bundle of energy! Mine is still totally crazy at a year and a half old.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful puppy!! I know that look on your boxer's face all too well. The same look my older golden gave me when I brought a new one home. "Why have you done this to me?" Haha. Best of luck with your new bundle of energy! Mine is still totally crazy at a year and a half old.
Funny you mentioned the look lol.......this is my boxer when they were first introduced. Notice the right eyeball staring her down :)
Dogs1.jpg

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man. I feel you on the high energy. Just picked up a 6 month old husky (maybe mix) in December. VERY high energy. Even my German Shepherd mix is over him.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuuuute .. ithought they need colder environments ? :) i love huskies too ..
They do prefer colder climates due to their double coat....fortunately (or unfortunately) I live in Cleveland lol. When it isn't -10 and snowing, she will be indoors in air conditioning.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man. I feel you on the high energy. Just picked up a 6 month old husky (maybe mix) in December. VERY high energy. Even my German Shepherd mix is over him.
Yeah it is like night and day difference with my Boxer...and they are considered high energy breeds. I guess when you are bred to pull sleds through snow for hundreds of miles, you have to have a lot of energy :)

RDA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adorable for sure. I'd love a Husky, but feel bad keeping one down here in the Texas heat.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh another owner who's managed to scoop themselves up a wonderful bundle..... from hell lol! Ours is 6 months now and still thundering along. I'll spend 2-3 hours outside with her tossing a frizbee running her ragged. She runs in, inhales a bowl of water and bolts out the door ready for more! Love her to bits though, SUCH awesome dogs!

One of her when we got her, and second one latest. She's Half Siberian/half great pyrenees

20170205_155646.jpg

20170416_092642.jpg

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn't just get a puppy. You got a Husky puppy! Huskies are sooo much energy, and stubborn. But I love them! Awesome pup!

[/URL]

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back