Got a new puppy :-)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
While we are on the topic. Does anyone know why their nose shifts to brown? My male didn't have that, but my female in the left photo starting. Hopefully it is not a health issue!
 
While we are on the topic. Does anyone know why their nose shifts to brown? My male didn't have that, but my female in the left photo starting. Hopefully it is not a health issue!
It looks like it could be snow nose, which is common in Huskies as well as a few other cold weather breeds. Usually it happens as it gets closer to winter, and will often darken back up in the spring. Do a quick search for Snow Nose in Huskies and see if it sounds like what is going on with yours.
 
It looks like it could be snow nose, which is common in Huskies as well as a few other cold weather breeds. Usually it happens as it gets closer to winter, and will often darken back up in the spring. Do a quick search for Snow Nose in Huskies and see if it sounds like what is going on with yours.
Thanks! I googled it after I posted and that's it. She must be confused because there is no snow where I live haha.
 
Did you QT it properly prior to intro into the house? :)

Cute dog!
No....I chose to preemptively treat with shots and flea medications to prevent any pest introductions :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new