got a promotion

jimmybling31

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
621
Reaction score
20
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy. got a promotion at work. I am now executive assistant for pps orthotic & prosthetic services. I have to wear a suit everyday now. lol. that's a change from the t-shirts and jeans of being a tech.
 
I know what O&P is, what does the PPS stand for? I thought I knew all the O&P companies around here.
 
we don't even know. it is hard to go through the whole reason why they are named that. has to do with a company my dad got as a severance package.

this place is on brainerd rd. we are about to be the 3rd biggest o&p company in the country as soon as we finish a deal we are working on on buying up a couple of the o&p companies in tennessee
 
is there such thing as prostetic brains, or just the common sense part? Ive got a few people in mind for a consult! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new