Got half of the worm

Ambiturner006

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
124
Reaction score
80
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About two years ago, I started noticing my inverts and clean up crew start disappearing. My 20g nuvo was started with live rock harvested from the Tampa Bay Area and it was full of awesome things.

Recently when doing a water change, I decided to dig into the sand a bit and I saw the mid section of a giant worm. So I grabbed it with my big tweezers and slowly pulled. It broke apart and I was able to get part of it out.

This is what it looked like and I have no idea which end I got. Any idea what this is?

IMG_0859.jpeg
IMG_0868.jpeg IMG_0861.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new