Got me a new camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sherita

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
514
Reaction score
19
Location
Santa Anna, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I gotta learn how to use it :angel:

A few practice shots. Be nice, this is my first DSLR.

area51pectinia.jpg


bloodredblastospe.jpg


bluepinwheels.jpg




cottoncandymicro.jpg




dragoneyes.jpg


marmalade.jpg


pavona.jpg


seasonsgreetings.jpg


setosa.jpg


I never planned on having a DSLR, but I stumbled on a deal that I couldn't pass up. I'm now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel XTI, and a lot of other stuff.......most of which I have no clue about, LOL.
 
awesome shots... If you still need to learn how to use it, I can't wait to see your shots after you learn! :-)
 
Looking good so far!!!
 
Looks like you're learning FAST! Nice!
 
Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new